SDG&E® offers an energy efficiency incentive program to help you make energy efficiency improvements to your multifamily properties. Through a short phone call we can determine how you can leverage the Energy Upgrade California™ Multifamily program to make your property more profitable, valuable, and competitive, while providing tenants with a healthier, safer, and more comfortable place to live.
We are a free resource to you, and are able to assist you in navigating through these energy efficiency opportunities and programs.
These energy savings resources have provided tenants with safer, healthier, and more comfortable place to live, while saving property owners money on their utility bills. Energy efficiency investments result in:
- Increased property values
- Reduced operations and maintenance costs
- Reduced resident complaints
- Reduced resident turnover
- Differentiating your property as a “green” property
You may be eligible for energy efficiency rebates and incentives if your property meets the following criteria:
- Contains building(s) with five or more attached units (buildings with three or four attached units may also qualify—call us today to find out if your building is eligible)
- Located within SDG&E service territory
For more information, contact TRC Energy Services, SDG&E’s authorized program implementer at 866-352-7457 or at email@example.com.