The Multifamily Energy Efficiency Rebate Program offers property owners the opportunity to earn rebates for installing individual energy-efficient measures in existing apartments and multifamily properties.
Together with SDG&E, TRC has helped multifamily property owners and contractors receive over $1 million in rebates through the Multifamily Energy Efficiency Rebate program.
The Multifamily Energy Efficiency Rebate programs offers up to $150 for individual item change-outs and $1,500 for system replacements.
For more details about the rebates available through the Multifamily Energy Efficiency Rebate Program, please see pages 6 – 9 of the Multifamily Energy Efficiency Rebate Program Application Package. Please note – You must submit a Multifamily Property Evaluation Form prior to submitting a rebate reservation form.
Steps to Participate
Please note, a rebate reservation is required for all products prior to purchase and installation.
- Qualify Your Property: Download a property evaluation form to get started. Email the completed form to SDG&E’s authorized program implementer, TRC Energy Services at email@example.com. If you have any questions, you may also contact TRC Energy Services by phone at 1-866-352-7457.
- Select a Contractor: Work with a program-approved contractor to identify cost-effective property upgrade opportunities
- Complete pages 3 and 6-9 of the Multifamily Energy Efficiency Rebate Application Package, and send your rebate reservation to SDG&E by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 1-866-420-1128, ATTN: Multifamily Rebate.
- Complete the Property Upgrades
- Complete pages 4-9 of the Multifamily Energy Efficiency Rebate Application Package, and send your rebate application to SDG&E by email at email@example.com or by fax at 1-866-420-1128, ATTN: Multifamily Rebate.
- Receive Your Rebates
- Enjoy Enhanced Building Performance and Marketing Benefits: Enjoy the utility bill savings and marketing benefits that will result from your upgrades! Residents value a modernized, healthy, and comfortable living experience.
Multifamily Energy Efficiency Rebate (MFEER) Program Participating Contractors
HVAC | Hot Water Systems | Plumbing
Air Temperature Specialist
American Power Solutions
Coast to Coast Lighting, Inc.
Heim Energy Solutions
Monterey Energy, Inc.
09-397-8000 ext. 106
OC Energy Solutions
Optima Energy, Inc.
Utility Incentive Corp.